18 October 2012

Stylist Layouts to Share

Hello there :-)

Last month I was lucky enough to receive three gorgeous ranges in my ScrapBoutique Stylist Pack! I didn't quite know which collection to play with first, lol.

So I decided to choose some of my favourite Bali photos and thought the MME The Sweetest Thing Tangerine matched these lovely shots of the divine Miss Mikala perfectly!
I had some fun fussy cutting the papers and playing with the gorgeous tapes! I included lots of the layered stickers too. 



Next is October Afternoon Woodland Park...more pretty colours here and the papers and tapes have the most gorgeous patterns! Isn't the chevron pattern just the cutest?  I made the little flags on the 'Bali' layout using the washi tape from the collection. 




My last pages to share are using Prima Romance Novel. I totally love this romantic collection and I think the embellishments are some of the prettiest I have seen! I had so much fun cutting, punching and layering these gorgeous papers!!



That's all I have to share for now and I would like to say a big thank you to you for stopping by. I am sorry if I haven't commented on your blog lately...I have been stopping by but for some reason I can't scroll down to view all the post on some blogs. I'm not sure why this is happening and if the problem is my computer or blogger!

1 comment:

  1. Always beautiful work Leanne, & I know how fussy & careful you are so they would be even lovlier IRL...
    I cant wait to see Prima Romance at the Retreat next month....excitement plus, hey!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.