05 October 2012

Cyber Crop Layouts!

Hi there, 
Hope the school holidays have been treating you well. I have been enjoying some time at home with the kids and the spring weather has been fabulous!
Today, I thought I would share the pages I completed for the ScrapBoutique 'colourful' cyber crop. I was so happy to get all the challenges done this time!

This one was for Chelsea's challenge which was to create a background using two or more colours. I have used a Crafter's Workshop template with impasto and then misted over the top. The papers are from the Studio Calico Heyday range.


Next was Karen's challenge to use sporting colours, red, black and white and to include some stitching somewhere on your page. I have used a couple of Basic Grey ranges and added a Kaiser transparency.


And my last page was for Sharon's speed scrap. I have used Prima papers and a Mr Huey's template with impasto mixed with paint.


Enjoy your last few days before school goes back!


4 comments:

  1. WOW! Leanne.... all 3 layouts are FAN TAB U LAS!!! Have a GREAT weekend!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous layouts Leanne! I especially love the 1st one, the background & the papers you chose are brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful Leanne! Love your backgrounds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo Leanne - gorgeous work as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.