21 July 2012

It's Boutique Birthday time...

Hello there
I'm excited to say that ScrapBoutique is celebrating it's 5th Birthday this month! There will be lots of fun in the forum...we are having an extra long cyber crop starting on 27 July and the stylist's will all be sharing some great techniques throughout the week in their fun mini classes! I hope to see you there :)
I was lucky enough to receive some gorgeous October Afternoon Cakewalk in my stylist pack...just perfect for the birthday month ;)



I also found a canvas, Studio Calico butterflies and Kaiser rubons in my pack! I love mixed media and totally {love} these wooden butterflies!! I stamped them and smeared on some paint and gesso before carefully snapping them in the middle to create dimension! 


And a small peek of my birthday class project... 


I was very excited to see my layout in the current issue of Scrapbooking Memories magazine! 
It sure is nice to see your work in print :)


That's all for today! Don't forget to pop into the Boutique during the celebrations and say hello :)  



4 comments:

  1. Huge congrats on your publication Leanne! Your layout is beautiful and I love the new ones too. Such gorgeous colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are just GORGEOUS....
    The Canvas is SO AWESOME... The colors are SO pretty!!! CONGRATS on the Publication!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there!! Congrats on the publication Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful works here Leanne..always excellent! Congrats on SBM! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.