27 July 2012

Birthday class and time to cc

Hi there

My birthday class is up in the ScrapBoutique forum so I thought I would share with you here...


If you would like to see how I made the weather boards, you can check it out here.

The Birthday cyber crop starts tonight at 7.30pm and you have until midnight 1 August to get your entries in the gallery.

Don't forgot the massive Birthday Sale is on right now and you can save 20% - 50% off everything in the store! How good is that!!

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant layout, love that background paper & your colour combo.
    Huge congrats on being in this mths SBM mag :) isn't it cool to see your work in print, it's such a fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Leanne! Love this page, so fun and that banner is super cute!! I will definitely check out how you did the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did I see something published ... woo hoo ... congratulations ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.