01 July 2012

Back with more pages to share...

Hi There

Just wanted to share my challenge page from the ScrapBoutique June cc. My challenge is to scrap a 'first' school or holiday experience using multiple photos. 

My page using some scraps from the Crate Paper Storyteller range...


I have used a Prima mask and painted on some Plain Jane Stained Glass (just love the bright colours in this new product), Kaisercraft stamp, Sassafrass and October Afternoon alphas and some chipboard from my stash. 

Now to share the page I did at Angela Peardon's class at the Brisbane Expo. I really love Angela's style and she is a wonderful teacher! 


Angela showed us how to make a weatherboard background and I must say I totally loved this technique! There is lots of layering going on here and all the Scrapmatts pieces are just exquisite.


We made a flower from  this gorgeous Maya Road zip ribbon...I can't wait to get some of this when it is available in Australia. 


Hope you have enjoyed your visit today!



3 comments:

  1. WOW! Both of these Layouts are GORGEOUS....
    I'm Soooooo LOVIN all the Scrapmatts Chippie in your second layout....A little Jealous!! you got to 1 of Angela Classes!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layouts Leanne! Love the design of your 'school' layout and the one for Angela's class is just magical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Leanne, love the layout you completed for Angela's class, that background is awesome. Would love to learn how you've done that!!x
    Fabulous first layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.