30 June 2012

Speed Scrapping and Expo Class Page!!

Hi there
The cc is on over at ScrapBoutique and Sharon kicked it off last night with the speed scrap! Our theme is School/Holidays and this is my page using October Afternoon Sasparilla. 


I love these photos of my niece and nephew on a walk at the local Botanical Gardens. Each school holidays they love to spend time out and about with their Gran and luckily she loves to take lots of photos to document their outings!

I also have the page from my class with Sonia Thomason to share. Wow these Scrapmatts chipboard pieces are just so perfect! I loved working with them and can't wait to play with more of the items that I picked up at the Scrapmatts stand.


Hope you are enjoying your weekend and finding some time to create :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.