26 June 2012

Stylist challenge layout!

Good morning!
It sure is a wintery day here today so I am staying inside with the fire warming the house :)

Still not much happening on the scrappy front but I hope to fix that this weekend and over the school holidays!! 
This month I am hosting the ScrapBoutique stylist challenge and I chose an inspiration pic from Design Seeds...


I loved the misted background in the picture so decided to go with misting my Prima paper with Shimmerz  mists in colours from the palette. I have also used Prima flowers and gems, Flourish with a Bling swirl, Bo Bunny cameo and chipboard from 2Crafty and Scrapmatts.


The Scrapmatts chipboard title and other pieces were left over from a class pack...they really are gorgeous chippies  :)


This weekend is cc time over at ScrapBoutique... It's a great place to find some inspiration, try out a challenge and have some fun! I would love to see you there :)


Hope you are staying warm and finding some time to create!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.