19 May 2012

Toot Toot...My first publication!!

Hi there

I'm so excited to share my first ever publication with you!
The photo is of my grandparents on their wedding day and the page is published in issue Vol 14 No 8 of Scrapbooking Memories. I have used the fabulous October Afternoon Farmhouse collection. I loved working with this range and it is just so versatile! I have had a second layout created with this collection accepted for publication and a card set as well :)
I'm looking forward to seeing them published in a few months.


I am also super excited to win a prize for the April Kraft It Up challenge with this page...


This is the first challenge I have entered for quite a while. I wish I had more time as I love creating layouts when I have a set of criteria. I don't seem to procrastinate as much, lol!
Thanks Kraft It Up and 2Crafty :)

I am one very happy girl, doing a little happy dance here.... 


5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You are on a roll Leanne! Congrats on your first publication. Your layout is beautiful! Well done on the KIU win too!
    Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Leanne!! Wow, I can't believe this is your first publication, it is a beautiful layout!
    Love your Kraft layout, I'm into chicken wire atm too, this is really cool, thanks for sharing :0)
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE Congrats Leanne!!! So deserved - I love your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the publication Leanne, it looks fantastic!! I am sure there will be many more to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 1st publication, it is a great feeling :) I look forward to seeing more in the future. Congrats too on your win...both gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.