12 May 2012

Spring Jubilee and a She Art canvas

Good Morning

It's perfect weather in my part of the world! Winter is approaching, the nights are a bit cooler but the days have been warm and sunny. I have once again been playing with the Spring Jubilee range from Pink Paislee! Love the gorgeous colours in this collection.

A layout of DD who wants to be a photographer when she grows up...


And a simple card for my stash...


A canvas using the Pink Paislee She Art collection! 


This month at ScrapBoutique I am hosting the stash stomper and I have chosen to stomp Alphas!

Now, I have had this tray in a cupboard at home for at least 20 years, since back in the day when I fancied myself a folk artist (trust me when I say I was not, lol). I have been wanting to do something like this with it for a while... It's a great feeling to finally put the tray to some use! I have used Prima Nature Garden papers with Maya Road chipboard alphas that have been in my stash since I started scrapbooking. I gave the tray a coat of gesso and Making Memories paint before inking and adding some different textures like lace, cardboard and sinamay. I added a coat of Decoupage and now it's ready to hang on DD's wall...well it will be when DH attaches the hangers to the back :)


That's all for today. Hope you get the chance to do something creative this weekend and a big Happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's out there xox


3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Leanne, love them all, are they craft queen ribbons I see :). Love the canvas, so artsy and love the tray too, I have some long forgotten projects like this myself that I really should "just do" You are rocking it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic work of course Leanne! Loe your mixed media...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love those Pink Paislee papers & what you've done with them! That canvas is brilliant, as is the alpha tray...hehe we certainly get a build up of excess alpha's.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog :) much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.