26 May 2012

Speed Scrapping Layout!


Good morning

Thought I would share my layout from speed scrapping at ScrapBoutique last night. My baby girl turned thirteen last week and we celebrated at one of her favourite places...Hogsbreath! I can't believe how fast the years go by...it seems only yesterday that she was a little girl and it is moving way too quickly for my liking, lol. I have used Basic Grey Life of the Party papers and my recycled/upcycled items are the twine on the banner that came from a clothing tag and the buttons that were cut from old clothing.


This week I have also been playing with this gorgeous range that came in my latest ScrapBoutique Stylist pack! I am one happy girl getting to play with these goodies :)


Hope you have a great weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. Fab layout Leanne, I've always wanted to do one of those speed scraps.. will keep my eye out for the next one. Love what you have upcycled and how it has all come together. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.