26 April 2012

She Art Canvas

Back again as I forgot to show you my canvas using the new Pink Paislee She Art range...
I saw this tutorial on Christy Tomlinson's blog and just had to try it for myself!

I have used She Art papers and 7 Gypsies tissue paper for the background, then applied a coat of Claudine Hellmuth studio paints in blue and green. I love these paints as they are transparent so the papers still show through. I have also used the doily mask (love this), diecuts and rubons as well as a few stamps from my stash!


If you haven't tried mixed media yet, you really must give it a go...it's SO much fun!
You can check out the range here.


1 comment:

  1. This is so so pretty Leanne, love it! I've been meaning to give this a go but have not got there yet... maybe it needs bumping up the list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.