26 April 2012

Lots of creations to share

Hi

I have quite a few layouts to share with you today. The first one is my Sunday Roast layout from the ScrapBoutique CC last weekend. The criteria was to use pastel colours,mist and lace. I have used the new Pink Paislee London Market range!


Now onto some stylist pages...

...Glitz Design Happy Travels! 
Oh how I love this photo of my late Aunt in the early 50's. I have also used some new Prima flowers, alphas and wooden clock.

And the Prima Meadowlark collection! 
Such pretty papers! I have added new Prima stamps to the background and embellished with a Prima lace and crystal border and flowers. The banner is from Heidi Swapp...just love these!


Prima Nature Garden!
I just love the soft colours in this range... Again there is lots of new Prima here...a girl can never have enough Prima in her stash I think :)


It's been a while since I made a mini album and when I saw the Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee collage cards in my stylist pack I decided they would be great to cover beer coasters for an album about my daughter.


I have added photos that show the things she loves right now and that I think show her personality.


And lastly, a page using Authentique Celebrate!
I wasn't really happy with this one but thought I would share as I love these photos of my nephew Riley after a bike ride, lol. 


All the products I have used are available now at ScrapBoutique
And there are lots of new goodies to be added to the Boutique soon! 
Make sure you stop by the store and have a peek !


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous project ... love your signature done like that ... how did you do that ... please share.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.