19 April 2012

Easter Inspiration...a bit late though!

Good morning

Hope you are enjoying some sunshine in your part of the world!

This month I set the monthly challenge at ScrapBoutique and I chose an inspiration pic...

...gorgeous hand painted eggs


and my page featuring my cute and lovely niece and nephews on Easter morning...


...using the fabulous new range from Pink Paislee, Spring Jubilee! 
I have used my reversed chicken wire template again...this time with gesso! Added some rub ons from the range, Prima resist canvas flowers, wooden buttons and clock along with some mixed flowers and leaves from Prima's newest collections. I included some pink sinamay (love this stuff I bought from Lincraft), Kaiser bling, Pink Paislee ephemera, OA little flyer flag (you have to get some of these if you haven't already, lol) and new foam thickers. All available now in the Boutique store! 
Oh how I love playing with new goodies!!
Hope you have a wonderful day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.