15 April 2012

April Kraft it Up using MME

Hi there

Hope everyone out in blogland had a wonderful Easter filled with love and happy memories for you to scrap. It's school holidays here and I am enjoying some relaxing time at home with the kids :) Sadly there is not a lot of creating happening, even though I have more time on my hands than I usually do!

One of my favourite challenge sites is Kraft It Up and I just had to play along this month. April's challenge is to use Kraft for your base along with three other kraft items.

I am so in love with the MME Follow Your Heart Be Amazing collection! The colours in this range are just so gorgeous and suitable for both boy and girls!

This is my page of my darling little nephews Flynn and Riley! Aren't they just the cutest boys?



I have used my Crafter's Workshop reversed chicken wire template with impasto and acrylic paint to create texture and add some colour to the background.

My three kraft items are all Tim Holtz products; the raw chipboard cog cut from an alterations die, the kraft tag and new word stickers that I recently purchased from ScrapBoutique. The stickers come in a pack of white and kraft with lots of great words for journaling. I love Tim's products...have you seen that the man himself will be at the Scrapbook Expo in Brisbane on the June long weekend? Bet the ladies will be fighting for a spot to watch his demo's! I will be if I happen to make it to the expo. lol

Hope you have a great week!


4 comments:

  1. WOWZERS Leanne, I just love this one, it's stunning!!! You have worked with the paper range so well and I just love the design :) BTW, I may just be one of those ladies lining up to see Tim!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow - this is bleedin' awesome - you've totally rocked this layout ... f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Leanne, fabulous layout. I love your stencilling & the cute little banner, not to mention those gorgeous pics. Thanks so much for playing along at KIU. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hexagons and the yellow colours...thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.