31 March 2012

Yummy new Prima

Things have been pretty crazy here and there hasn't been a lot of time for crafting :(

I have had a play with the gorgeous new Prima Songbird collection for ScrapBoutique. I love the soft colours and little birdies in this range...


I love the Prima alphas and words in this collection and the packs of gorgeous Prima flowers and leaves are just perfect...



I also have a card I made from Sonia's challenge at the ScrapBoutique cybercrop last weekend...

made using beautiful MME Follow your Heart papers, chipboard and brad...


I love the quote "follow your heart and you will never go wrong".

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Leanne, Both of these are divine! Especially love your card, that paper is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just popping in to say hi-de-hi - fabulous creations.

    I'm thinking that you need some more 'me time' so that you can create more - just saying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beautiful layout has made me think I need to go shopping to get some Prima!!!! So feminine and gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely layout & cute photo...those papers are beautiful! Your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.