03 March 2012

ScrapBoutique Stash Stomper

This month I have the Stash Stomper challenge at ScrapBoutique and I thought it was time to clear out some vellum! I have had this stuff in my stash for ages and rarely ever use it. I don't why as it is actually quite nice :) This is my page using a full sheet of vellum stitched to cardstock with Basic Grey Kissing Booth papers and stickers. The photo is of me aged about 6 months old. 


and a little close up...


Last weekend we had our monthly cyber crop which was all about the leap year.

This was my challenge:

Your 12x12 layout can be about any subject... but as a leap year only comes around once every four years I would like you to include some fours on your page... four pattern papers, four embellies and a four word title! Please also include a calendar somewhere on your page.

...and my page using Simple Stories Yearography papers. I decided to scrap about me having three different jobs at the moment....which makes finding time to scrap and meeting my commitments hard at times :( There are some big changes coming up for my family soon and I am hoping to have some more me time :)


There are so many yummy new collections coming from CHA...what are you playing with? I have just received a huge ScrapBoutique stylist pack from Chelsea...full of gorgeous MME and Echo Park! So I am making time to create...even if it is with the owls for company, lol. I'm looking forward to receiving an order of Prima and Pink Paislee soon...

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to get around all your blogs soon to catch up on what you have been creating :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow Leanne, both of these are fabo layouts... and good on you for using up some of your stash, I really must get onto that myself!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.