05 March 2012

New pages to share

I had a very scrappy time this past weekend...playing with lots of new goodies in my ScrapBoutique Stylist pack :-)

First up is MME Follow Your Heart Be Amazing...

I just love the colours and patterns in this collection!


and the chipboard pieces and brads are so gorgeous.


The fabulous MME Miss Caroline Dilly Dally...
I had been wanting to scrap these photos of my teenage son for a while and thought these papers were just perfect!


I have used Crafter's Workshop templates for the backgrounds...



This is my favourite paper of all time...MME Miss Caroline Dolled Up!

Love this photo of my daughter :-)


...and I love the pretty colours and patterns in this range :-)

a few close ups...

aren't they just the prettiest papers ever?  I just love the timber background! The rubons go on like a dream and I have added some cute Cosmo Cricket word stickers.


And lastly using Echo Park This & That!

My lovely Mother who recently turned 75 years young!

All these gorgeous new goodies are available now in the Boutique.

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!




1 comment:

  1. These are all fantastic Leanne! I love all the new MME collections and you've done a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.