13 March 2012

MME & Echo Park

I have a few more pages using MME Miss Caroline Dolled Up to share...
I have added some machine stitching and muslin to the banners. I am loving vellum on my pages right now. 


lots of misting and rub ons added to the background here...
and hand stitching around the vellum.


and a page using the Echo Park This & That Graceful collection...
with more machine stitching :-)
I never would have thought I would fall in love with sewing on my pages, lol! 
I always disliked sewing!


Today our fellow ScrapBoutique babe and Stylist Amanda O'Donnell was farewelled in Raymond Terrace by her family and friends :-( Amanda was a wonderful and inspiring woman who was a lovely friend to so many in the scrapping community.
 RIP Amanda.


1 comment:

  1. These are all gorgeous Leanne but I think the 'daughter of mine' layout is my absolute favourite! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.