24 March 2012

March ScrapBoutique 'Strong & Brave' CC

It's CC time again at ScrapBoutique... and our theme is 'Strong & Brave'. Last night I hosted the speed scrap using a sketch by Creative Scrappers.

...and my page using some more MME Dilly Dally. I love the wood grain patterns that came with the MME ranges. Our strong & brave theme is in honour of all who are battling illness. My extra criteria for this challenge was to use 'a little bit of red' which is in honour of Stylist Amanda who recently lost her battle with cancer.


There are some great challenges this month and we have a special guest stylist, the lovely Sonia Thomason. Christine will be cooking up the roast this month, which is a blind scrap where the chef chooses from a list of suggestions from the forum girls. So why not pop over here and say hello and join in a challenge or two.

I have just received another stylist pack full of brand new goodness...

and here is a little sneak of what I have been playing with...


Hope you are having a lovely weekend and be sure to give someone you love an extra hug :-)


2 comments:

  1. What a great take on that gorgeous sketch Leanne. I love the MME Dilly Dally papers. One of my faves. Beautiful work!
    Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love the way you have interpreted the sketch and fabbo combination of papers and embellies --- and the colours in your sneak peek ... very 'noice' ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.