19 February 2012

ScrapBoutique February Monthly Challenge

Back again with my page for my monthly challenge about love using the following picture and quote as inspiration...

...and my page, once again using Basic Grey Kissing Booth. I love this collection and decided to scrap a 1997 photo of DH and I when I was bridesmaid for my wonderful friend Kim. I have used a Kaisercraft clock stamp, machine stitching, which I can't get enough of lately and a lovely chippy shape courtesy of Deb. I borrowed the idea of using two photos from the amazingly talented Rachael Funnell.


Thanks again for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. Hope you have had a great weekend :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Leanne, you are so beautiful - in both this photo & now! How lovely is this gorgeous LO! Great you could use the chippie here - certainly looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy Leanne! I love all your gorgeous layouts. Great pic of you and DH too.
    Hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.