19 February 2012

Layouts to share

My last ScrapBoutique stylist pack came with the lovely Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings range. 

These are my pages......


I embellished with gorgeous Prima flowers and my favourite Prima alphas...
I distressed the papers and used Green Tara string for stitching,


 stamped with the Kaisercraft postage stamp. I loved using the rubons and added them directly to the page and on transparency so I could hand cut around them and mounted them with pop dots.


I loved the soft blue, cream and peachy colours in this collection...


and loved embellishing with some beautiful Prima flowers and a resin bird. The gorgeous blue letters are by American Crafts...


This month I am hosting the ScrapBoutique monthly challenge and I chose an inspiration and quote about love...


...and this was my page until I realised I had forgotten to use my own quote criteria :( lol I started scrapping and decided to change the photo then I found a quote I thought suited the new photo...completely forgetting the criteria I set. What a duffer I am!



Basic Grey Kissing Booth is the perfect collection for layouts about the ones you love...


I enjoyed fussy cutting and sewing the hearts on this page :) The background was stamped with a Prima brick stamp and I used my ink dropper to splash the glimmermist around. I embellished with Basic Grey stickers, Prima numbers and Francheville buttons (a gift from the lovely Debi Clark).

I will be back soon with my new page for this challenge :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.