19 February 2012

February Kraft It Up

February at Kraft It Up is all about love, all kinds of love and the criteria is to include pink somewhere on your kraft coloured background. I just love a kraft and pink combo and decided to create a layout with no pattern paper to let the kraft show through.

This is what I came up with....


I used my Crafter's Workshop brick stencil with impasto to create texture and hand cut a heart from scrap paper to use as a stencil to glimmermist around. I then outlined the heart with strips of muslin and gave it all a spray of Mr Huey's Calico Shine. I have embellished with Basic Grey Kissing Booth stickers, Prima alphas, Zva Creative and Bazzill Basics bling, Dymo words and Petaloo flowers.

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning & very creative Leanne. Love it all. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the background effect with the impasto and mist, gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.