11 February 2012

Crop layouts

Last week I got together with some fabulous ScrapBoutique forum ladies and friends for a afternoon and evening of creating :) I started two pages which I needed to finish at home as I didn't take a lot of supplies with me. Not a lot got done by me but I had a great time chatting and catching up with the girls!

This page of my little nephew Riley uses Echo Park Little Boy papers! The background was created by using a Crafters Workshop template with Claudine Hellmuth studio paints. I have added yellow netting from a lemon bag, October Afternoon Little Flyers and alphas, Webster's Pages alphas...which I just love coated in glossy accents. The chippy title and buttons are courtesy of the lovely Deb Clark! Thanks Deb...you are so generous and kind :)


I also had a play with some Webster's Pages Western Romance papers. I had these photos of a much younger me, when my best friend and I were going through a 'cowgirl' stage, lol. We had a dress up day and took photos of each other...funny thing is that my daughter and her friends now love doing the same! Must be a girl thing :)


I had fun fussy cutting these papers...Webster's Pages are just made for cutting up...although I often find it hard to choose which side to use. I once again used glossy accents on the alphas...I really love these Webster's letters and the glossy accents gives them a lovely shine and dimension! I added some bits n pieces from my stash.... Prima and Kaiser flowers, October Afternoon Little Flyer and Cosmo Cricket word stickers. I love to recycle packaging and have used some older Prima flower backing on this page...to which I added some Kaiser pearls...one of which decided to fall down behind the flower for the photograph :( Oh well, to late to retake it now, lol.

That's all I have to share today! Thanks for stopping by and any comments you may leave :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are beautiful Leanne! Love the template work in the first one and you've done a great job with the Websters papers. Perfect for those 'cowgirl' pics. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these, especially the background on the first one - and the design of the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.