21 January 2012

ScrapBoutique January CC is on...

Good morning! Hope you are enjoying a great start to the weekend :-) 


The ScrapBoutique January cyber crop is under way in the forum. We are having an 'Aussie Style' weekend with some great challenges and store vouchers to be won!


I am hosting an inspiration challenge! The challenge is to be inspired by the great Australian poem My Country by Dorothea Mackellar. I have chosen the second and most famous verse.

I love a sunburnt country, 
A land of sweeping plains, 
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror –
The wide brown land for me! 

I added the extra criteria of the colours red, white and blue to represent the Australian flag!

Here is my page using October Afternoon Seaside papers....


Mikala enjoying some time at the beach! We are so lucky to live in this beautiful country :-)

Hope you can pop over and join in the fun! We would love to see you there! You can check out my challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating.


1 comment:

  1. Another great CC Leanne with marvellous challenges...& yours is fabulous!

    Adorable double LO of 'our country'- always inspirational. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.