09 January 2012

January ScrapBoutique Stash Stomper

This month I have set the stash stomper challenge at Scrap Boutique. I chose a sketch by Basic Grey with the criteria to use those gorgeous papers that you purchased and have never used. I also want to see lots of punches used just like in the sketch.

this is the sketch...


and my page using Pink Paislee papers.


I love these photos of a young Mikala dressed as a fairy. She loved this outfit and always wanted to get dressed up and venture out into the garden :-) I can't believe it was almost ten years ago!

I hope you can hop over to the ScrapBoutique forum and check out the challenge. Entries are due 31st January to be in the running for a $10 store voucher.

Just thought I would share a little quote card stand I decorated with October Afternoon Farmhouse scraps from my stylist pack. I love these little quotes that you can change each day but the plain wooden stand was annoying me, lol. So I painted it, added some paper scraps with stitching, a sticker and alphas and a Prima rose. Much prettier than before :-)


Thanks for stopping by and happy creating.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting me! Wow! You have been busy - this is a gorgeous LO...love the softness & I really, really like that art journaling canvas you did in Dec ~ & your Chrissy cards & that button jar. I want one:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.