07 January 2012

January Scrap the Girls

I'm back with another challenge...my second today! I'm really enjoying these holidays spending time at home relaxing with the kids.

Scrap the Girls challenge this month is Monochromatic. I have scrapped my favourite girl Mikala using Studio Calico Memoir papers. I love these photos I took of her during a walk on the Jetty. She was looking at a huge boat that was moored in the harbour and looked back over her shoulder smiling. How sweet she is!


I'm now heading out to dinner with the family to celebrate DH's birthday...looking forward to eating out! I love a night off cooking duties :)

Thanks again for stopping by.

Leanne xox


4 comments:

  1. Your layout looks fantastic Leanne. Thanks for playing along with STG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Leanne & such a lovely LO too - lovely embellies & papers, I do love a mono LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout Leanne! Love those papers & all your details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love the photos! Thanks for playing at STG :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.