07 January 2012

January Scrap the Boys

Yay!! I have found the time to complete a challenge :) Scrap the Boys January challenge is to scrap about your boys favourite summer past times. I decided to scrap this cute photo of my nephew Riley on his way down to the beach. What a cutie he is carrying his board, bucket and spade!

I have used Fancy Pants papers! Lots of fussy cutting and machine stitching here. I decided to challenge myself to using just the pattern papers and few other additions...which are a few OA alphas, some coloured starfish that was a gift, a piece of an orange bag and string. All in all a very economical page :)


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy creating,

Leanne xox

3 comments:

  1. Simply adorable page here Leanne! I love the papers you have chosen,& such a sweetie beachy photo of your little nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute beachy photo. Love your banner. Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.