22 January 2012

Another CC page to share...


Well it's a funny old weekend here...raining one minute and steaming hot the next! A good excuse to stay indoors and scrap :-)

This is my page for Christine's CC paint challenge at ScrapBoutique. I have used an old debit card to scrape three different paints across a chipboard base. I love this photo of my nephew Beau doing a tandem dive for his 21st Birthday in 2008. How brave to jump out of a plane...I for one could never do that!


Once again, thanks for taking the time to stop by my little blog and for any comments you may leave. They really make my day :-)


4 comments:

  1. That is one very brave boy!! Not for me!!
    I would have loved to join the CC but we have just arrived home from camping and the washing and unpacking seems to have taken priority!
    Love the three paint colour effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very brave indeed! Great layout Leanne. Love the paint work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful striking page .. love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. GEE! It Seems like forever since I stop by.....
    Lovin the debit Card swipe & OH! & he is a bit of a dare Devil!!! I have never been on a plane!!
    Let alone jump from 1..........
    This layout looks FANTASTIC!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.