01 December 2011

Some Random pages...

Hi

I totally love Crate Paper! These pages were created using the fabulous Random range...there are so many gorgeous embellishments in this collection. Here I have used chipboard, rosettes and some super cute buttons.



I used lots of different chipboard, layers of paper and border stickers on this page...


...more border stickers and chipboard with 7 Gypsies rub on butterfies which I added to transparency and pop dotted for dimension.


You can get all these gorgeous goodies at ScrapBoutique where Chelsea has always has a  fabulous range of Crate Paper products.

I recently had a win at the Card and a Half challenge blog. I was lucky enough to win a shopping spree at Little Scrapbook Shop. I now have a new cutter and some Studio Calico on it's way to me :) It will be my first ever play with this range so... Thanks LSBS!!
It's been a while since I completed any challenges so I was very excited to win and it's a nice feeling to know that your work is liked by others.

This was my entry using Pink Paislee papers and diecuts.


Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!

Leanne xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts...I absolutely love your Pink Paislee one, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.