10 December 2011

Some Christmas cheer...

It's such a busy time of year! I have been running from one school activity to another as both of my children are moving schools next year so our last few weeks of term are full of orientations, presentations, graduation dinners and class activities! I will be glad when this week is over so I can relax a bit and enjoy the holiday season. My last ScrapBoutique stylist pack had some gorgeous Simple Stories Christmas papers in there. I loved the traditional colours and lovely designs.

A made a couple of simple cards and a layout of Jake's first visit with Santa...which was pretty cool as Santa was riding a Harley!




Last weekend was the ScrapBoutique Christmas cyber crop and this was what I created...

Chelsea's challenge was to create three different shaped cards. I have used LYB papers.


Christine's criteria was to spell out Christmas by using each of these items on your layout:


C - cardstock
H - handmade embellishment
R - ribbon
I - ink
S - stamp
T - tag
M - mist
A - alphas
S - staple/s

...and my page using Kaisercraft papers and diecuts. I have used a Purple Pumpkin button and hand cut and kindyglitzed trees as the handmade items.



This month I hosted the roast and have used Making Memories and LYB papers for this page of Mikala decorating the tree.


Thanks for stopping by and happy creating.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Christmas layouts & cards! :)
    Wishing you & your family a wonderful Christmas & a happy & safe New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.