23 December 2011

Seasons Greetings

I just wanted to wish all my lovely creative friends a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you so much for stopping by and for the wonderful inspiration I get each time I visit your lovely blogs. I may not be commenting as much these days but I love to stop by and check out what you have been creating! It's been such a hectic time here this year with work and school activities that there has been little time for me to scrap. I am so looking forward to some family time and hope to do some creating over the holidays. 

In the spirit of Christmas, I thought I would share a set of cards that I made using Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas from ScrapBoutique. I have wanted to make an album of my kids Santa photo's for a while and decided to use a set of Urban Lily cards that I have had since I started scrapbooking. It's a keepsake that I hope my children will enjoy in the years to come!



Thanks for stopping by and best wishes for the holiday season xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work Leanne,
    Wishing you and your family a very merry Christas and lots of cheer for the New Year
    Lindy xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.