09 October 2011

Some stylist work to share...

Hi there,
Hope you weekend is going well. I have a few ScrapBoutique stylist layouts that I have not shared as yet. There are so many gorgeous ranges out at the moment :-)


This one is using MME Blush...



I can now laugh when I see these photos of a much younger Mikala at her dance concert. She had beautiful long hair that was to be worn in a bun for her dance concert...but she decided the week of the concert that she wanted to be a hairdresser. She found my scissors and went to work cutting huge chunks of hair from her ponytail and fringe. I was distraught! It had to be cut super short to straighten it up and we only managed to get it into a very short ponytail and it was one of the shortest fringes I have ever seen! 

These pages are from the Echo Park Victoria Gardens range...



I loved the versatility of these papers and decided to create quite simple pages just using the papers and stickers with few other embellishments added.

And 3 Bugs In A Rug Ashton...



This is my first play with this brand and I must say I really loved the colours in this range.

My latest Boutique stylist pack is chocked full of goodness. Here are a few peeks of what I have been creating...





The stylist's have been playing with new Prima collections and I have had some fun creating with the Printery collection...


There are some gorgeous new flowers and embellishments! My favourites are the new antique mirrors and canvas resist shapes. I love this old photo of my Mum with her sister and sister in law at the Grafton races in 1957. My Uncle was one of the jockey's racing on the day! 


...a sneak showing the canvas and antique mirrors.



And finally a card I created using some scraps...


I have just added a few pearls and some seam binding for a super easy card.

Well that's all for today. Thanks so much for getting this far!  I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by and love reading your lovely comments. It makes my day!

Leanne xox 

2 comments:

  1. FAN FAB U LAS layouts!!!
    So many to look @....
    Love them all & your Sneak Peeks are Pretty AWESOME too!!
    OH! & not to forget that Divine Card @ the End..... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy & obviously having loads of fun...all such lovely layouts! Love the looks of your sneaks too, can't wait to see the rest of those :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.