11 October 2011

ScrapBoutique Stash Stomper

Hi there, This month I am setting the ScrapBoutique stash stomper challenge. I have just sorted out my paper stash (as it was becoming very difficult to find the paper I was looking for) so I decided paper would be a good choice for stomping. I borrowed this fabulous sketch from Creative Scrappers...a great one for using up lots of papers. I added the extra criteria to use at least three different brands of paper.



This is my page...


...using a mix of Bo Bunny, Crate Paper and Echo Park papers. How cute is our new little budgie Buddy? He is so affectionate and easy to handle. He loves to sing and is just adorable.


Happy creating,


Leanne xxx



1 comment:

  1. I really like this sketch Leanne - has so much scope for many LO's! Your alphas, just add that pizzaz to your top LO here..fabulous work - as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.