09 October 2011

Passion 4 Fashion week 5...

I'm back again with my week 5 Passion 4 Fashion entry....

This week we're going CASUAL.

CASUAL - This category includes Jeans, TShirts, feeling at-home, feeling comfortable. 
Colour - Any!! Colour is not an issue (brights, pastels, earth tones) 
Lines - Unstructured, simple, and easy. 
Textures - Popular (natural, blend or synthetic fibers). 
Effects - Easy-going, athletic, unpretentious and simple. 
Needs - Easy care, home atmosphere and comfortable. 
Favorite Accessory - Flip Flops, Joggers, basic accessories, including disposables.
Note: Notice the easy-going features and UNSTRUCTURED lines.
EXTRA CRITERIA - This week I would like you to include a MINIMUM of 40 words of Journalling on your layout!! PLUS use a non-scrapping or Household item on your page (eg. as an embellie or a stamp or whatever.)

Talk about leaving this to the last minute.


Luckily the criteria included simple, unstructured lines so was quick to finish. I have gone with the earth tones and a at-home feeling. The photo was taken on my iPhone using hipstamatic. I know I have said this before but I love that app! I have so much fun playing around with it and the best photos are of just everyday things...It's awesome!! My household item is the little bundle of sticks that I made using matches.

Happy creating,
Leanne xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.