08 October 2011

Card and a Half Sketch # 5

Hello there

I am having my first go at a challenge from the wonderful Card and a Half site. I have been meaning to participate in these lovely challenges but always seem to run out of time. This is the current sketch:


And this is my card...


...using Pink Paislee papers and ephemera. Yummo! They really are some of the prettiest papers. I have added a Prima flower and letters along with Tattered Inspirations seam binding and a 7 Gypsies butterfly rubon that I applied to transparency and pop dotted for dimension. I love the finished result :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Leanne xox

6 comments:

  1. I am in love with Pink Paislee papers & ephemera....aren't they gorgeous Leanne!
    And this card says yes!! Cos it is gorgeous!! Beautiful work...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Leanne! Love those pattern papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is just beautiful Leanne, might need to ckeck out that range in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness Leanne!!! Such a GORGEOUS Card.....
    & a Gorgeous Design..... xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Leanne this is gorgeous! so so pretty and some of my favourite papers.....thankyou for coming to play with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just had to come by from Card & a Half & say well done on your win ~ and very well deserved ~ this is just beautiful. I'm a 'sucker' for bird cages & this one looks fab:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.