18 September 2011

Soul Scrappers

I'm back with another share.....
It's been months since I have completed a layout for a challenge site but when I saw Deb's challenges on her blog I decided to have a go at her lovely sketch.

I have been playing with the new Crate Paper Farmhouse collection...I love the orange colours in this range and thought it would look good with a photo of our kitty Ginger who we lost a few months ago.


She was such a cheeky little thing, lying in my favourite rug!

Once again...thanks for stopping by and I will visit all your lovely blogs as soon as I can...life is very busy for me at the moment.
Leanne xox

2 comments:

  1. Totally Awesome Leanne!!!
    Love the Stamped Brick & what you have done with the CP- Farmhouse Range..... Just Wonderful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Leanne. Love the butterflies and the gorgeous pic of Ginger.
    Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.