27 August 2011

Some sneaks!!


Well it's the weekend again and it's started off rainy here...hopefully it clears up to a gorgeous day for tomorrow. I have had an exciting week! I started two new jobs :) Add that to my current job and I am now working every day of the week...the offers were so good that I couldn't say no! I am so excited to be learning new things and it is a welcome change from doing accounts. And I do need to feed my habit after all, lol. Best of all one of the roles is only during school terms so I will still get to spend time with the kidlets.
We are meant to be having our cc over at ScrapBoutique but unfortunately the site is having some difficulties. The challenges will be posted when it's all back up and running...so make sure to have a look as we will be going all space age and time travel.

Here is a sneak of my page...


And I have been playing with my stylist pack...I love this range! Beautiful, glittery papers...


...and some gorgeous new rubons.


I hope to be back soon to share some more pages.

Thanks for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave.
Leanne xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.