04 August 2011

ScrapBoutique CC pages to share and Stylist challenge!!

The ScrapBoutique birthday celebrations are now over and these are my pages from the week long cc.
First up is Christine's challenge to create a page using an oversized number. I have scrapped a photo of my nephew Riley using October Afternoon Rocket Age papers, alphas and miscellany. I love this range of papers...a great boy collection but some of the papers could be used for girl pages too. I have added a large grunge board number which I inked and glimmer misted. Don't you just love the view in the photo from the top of Muttonbird Island looking back over the harbour. I live in a beautiful part of the world!



This page was for Amanda's challenge. I think I strayed from the criteria a bit, which was to be four pp, four colours, four of the same embellishments and four other embellies. I love these Prima papers and the flowers and fabric leaves add wonderful texture. I have wanted to have my hair cut short for a while and finally was brave enough. It's taking a while to get used to as the stylist cut it quite a bit shorter than I wanted :( 
The photos were taken using hipstamatic on my iPhone...so love that app!



This month I have set the Stylist challenge and I have chosen an inspiration photo. You can check it out here. We would love to see some new girls joining in the challenges over at the Boutique and don't forget that the winner of each challenge wins a voucher to use in the store.

Thanks for stopping by and for the lovely comments you leave :)

3 comments:

  1. Your layouts are beautiful Leanne! I especially love the last one with all the butterflies and gorgeous flower cluster. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh WOW! Leanne..
    Those both are just Gorgeous Leanne!!
    I really Love what you have done with the OA - Rocket range & Such a pretty Layout of yourself!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that layout of you Leanne, very nice!! Your big 3 on the first layout looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.