18 August 2011

Dear Lizzy...

I very rarely purchase older papers but when I saw these AC Dear Lizzy ones at a super price at ScrapBoutique I thought why not! This page was for the August stylist challenge in which I chose an inspiration photo. Why not check it out as you can win a $10 voucher to use in the store...and with the CHA products starting to arrive a voucher would come in very handy :-)
I misted the clouds and then added texture paste to give them a fluffy look. 



With all the renovations we have made here I decided it was a great time to have a big clean up and have been sorting through all our storage areas. I came across my wedding dress and veil and DD decided she just had to try it on and take a few photos. I had to laugh when she asked if she could wear it on her wedding day as she is only twelve and is already as tall as me. I said you can if you want a dress that comes to your knees! She has since settled on wearing the veil only...how sweet is she! 
I loved fussy cutting these flowers and have just added some stickers and chipboard from the range along with thickers and OA alphas.


I recently filed all my pages into albums. I love these WRMK Linen ones and the Boutique is now stocking them at a great price. I just love looking at these on my shelf! Sad I know, lol.



Thanks for stopping by and any comments you may leave!
Leanne xx

2 comments:

  1. Both Layouts Leanne look Superb..... I really Love those clouds & the design of the First LO &
    Your Second LO of DD is Just Beautiful!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't she look so lovely in your dress!
    I really love that paper & you have used it so well in both LO's - love your washing flapping on the line...great shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.