27 August 2011

Back again with a lot to share...

Hello Again!
I haven't had a chance to share the pages created with my Basic Grey Out of Print stylist pack. I loved this range and found it to be very versatile.


An old photo of myself...not the best pic but I wanted to record my thoughts and there is quite a bit of hidden journaling under the photo.


A rare layout of DH, again not the best pic of him but a great memory to record and look at that background...just awesome!!


And our sweet baby Ginger who we lost the week I completed this page :(


And my main scrapping subject my lovely DD Mikala. DS is at an age where he doesn't want his photo taken and my photo opportunities are few and far between. I am lucky Mikala loves the camera and will enjoy it while it lasts.


The ScrapBoutique site is back up and running and I have now posted my challenge. This is my space page...
I love these October Afternoon papers and embellies. The photos were printed from Google Earth.


And finally my page for the monthly challenge which has been set by Amanda this month. It was all about movement and I have tried to create that by the pic ( although I caught them at the end of the slide) and by using arrows and the background sheet of paper. The papers and stickers are all from the Echo Park Playground collection pack.


Thanks for getting this far and hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Leanne xox

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts Leanne, the Out of Print range is just beautiful! Love the Googe Earth page, what a great idea!
    Check you out at 16, what a stunner and that hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.