15 July 2011

Some pages to share and it's almost sale time at the Boutique!!!


It's well over a week since my last post... Time is flying by so fast this year. These are pages created from my ScrapBoutique stylist pack which was full of Kaiser Chapter One and MME Lime Twist Fly a Kite.

I love the colours in this Kaiser range! I have used a Crafter's Workshop template with glimmermist to add some extra interest to the background sheet.



The MME range is such a versatile range...so good for boy or girl pages. This page of a young DS uses the gorgeous papers, cloud die cut, stickers and twine from the collection.




And I thought the range was good for school pages too :-)


As I mentioned in my last post it is ScrapBoutique's birthday this month. There have been some fabulous flower workshops with Sonia and Christine who is also hosting a layout workshop tonight. It starts at 8pm and you can join us here if you are quick.

Next week will be my turn and I will be hosting an easy flower and card workshop. 

A couple of sneaks...



I hope to see you over there and don't forget the BIG birthday sale will be starting tomorrow...this is one not to miss!! So many bargains to be had!

On a personal note, this has been a very sad week for my daughter and I. Last Sunday night our door was accidently left ajar and our ten month old kitten got out and was hit by a car and killed. Ginger was such a loving and playful companion for us and we both miss her terribly. I had just completed a page on Ginger last week using papers from my latest stylist pack. Unfortunately, I can't share it here as yet so I will share this recent photo of her that I think shows how sweet she really was. RIP Ginger.



Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping :-)

PS. If Mrs Frizz, the winner of my giveaway is reading this...your RAK is on it's way to NZ and hopefully will be on your doorstep very soon :-)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts Leanne! Love that Kaiser range and just love MME in general. So sorry to hear about Ginger. Pets can really leave pawprints on your heart. Hope you have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! 3 Gorgeous Leanne.... They all look FABBO!!!!
    Sorry to hear about Ginger........
    & Thanks for Scrap boutique Sale will go have a looksee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yep Mrs Frizz is reading this post ... and yep, the exhausted pigeon carrier has been - thank you so very much - fab-u-lous goodies to play with ... totally spoiled, thank you.

    Loving your Chapter One layout, cos just quietly I'm a big fan of those papers too.

    That teal flower looks pretty cool ... gorgeous colour.

    And you will have special memories to cherish of wee Ginger. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.