05 July 2011

ScrapBoutique Birthday!!

July is Birthday month at ScrapBoutique and the stylists will be holding birthday classes each week. Sonia has kicked off the party in the forum with some fabulous handmade die cut flowers...make sure you stop by to check them out! The Boutique will have a huge sale later in the month and there will be lots of fantastic deals on offer...it's a great time to restock the stash :)

This is my roast page which Amanda hosted at last weekends cyber crop. I have used a mix of Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon and Prima papers. Photos by Mike & Amy. Don't you just love roses!!



















The winner for my RAK was Mrs Frizz with this comment:
your scrap space is looking totally fabulous and I love, love, love that unit on your wall.

Enjoy yourself and if you feel like scrapping all night, you go for it!!!!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment...it really makes my day :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those roses are gorgeous...as is your layout! Such lovely colours used & I like your ribbon flower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.