24 July 2011

ScrapBoutique Birthday Cyber Crop...

Well the ScrapBoutique birthday cyber crop has kicked off and there are some great challenges posted in the forum. The fun goes all week with the challenges due midnight Saturday 30th July.

This is the page I created for my challenge and you can check out all the details here. I will also be hosting a game on Friday night...so I hope to see you over there!



















My second birthday workshop is also up and you can have a look at the details here. These cards were so much fun to make and I will definitely be making some more of these award embellies to use on my pages.











Happy Creating!! I hope you are having a great weekend  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh What a Fantastic Layout Leanne!!
    Loving the Basic Grey PPs, Also Gorgeous Cards....
    Hope u have a wonderful Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW i love this LO!!!
    Love all that paper CUTE!!!!
    Those cards are just stunning!!! so bright and colourfull!!!
    Hope you had a great weekend!!
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.