03 June 2011

ScrapBoutique June Monthly Theme Challenge

Hello All

The June challenges are posted in the ScrapBoutique forum. I am hosting the Monthly theme challenge and as it's the beginning of winter I decided to go with a "Winter" theme. There is no extra criteria...just be inspired by winter! You could use a wintery photo or find inspiration in a cosy fire place or the icy blue/grey colours that remind us that winter is here.

I have used Kaiser Chapter One papers and rubons, Prima flowers and bird, AC and OA alphas and my favourite Tim Holtz brick stamp.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you over at ScrapBoutique :)











1 comment:

  1. Have to say that I absolutely love the Chapter One collection ... nice fresh colours ... gorgeous layout too by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.