07 June 2011

Pages to share...

I have been very quiet with my blogging and catching up on all your lovely blogs as my dear teenage son used up all of our internet usage with downloads and we were then slowed to a snails pace for the last few weeks :(

I am still not scrapping as much as I'd like to as things are not quite back to normal after our renovation. I have a new scrap desk on order and can't wait to get it all set up so I have everything at hand.

I made a last minute dash to complete a couple of the May monthly challenges over at ScrapBoutique and I have not shared them here as yet.

This one was for Tam's Mother challenge. I have used Webster's Pages Yacht Club paper which I mounted on foam tape for extra dimension. I had some fun with mists and stamping...and made use of a red onion bag. We needed to include a quote on this page so I made mine into the title...A Mothers Love Grows By Giving!


This page of my Mum and her sister was for Chelsea's stash stomper. We used a sketch and had to include at least 20 buttons. I have used Crate Paper Brook papers and stickers...love the colours in these papers!


















Thanks for stopping by and happy creating xox

4 comments:

  1. 2 Awesome LO's Leanne!!!What a lovely photo of your Mother... & all the buttons look Gr8 on your second LO!!! don't forget to share your first LO over @ Inspire Me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These LO's are both fabulous Leanne!
    You mum LO with the lighthouse is so beautiful...I love such a nice photo & your chosen colours...
    Love the greens in your sisterly LO..lovely papers & embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those mists and stamping on your top layout ... and... just quietly ... onion bags are brilliant ... totally gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layouts Leanne. Glad the renos went well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.