03 May 2011

Just because... pages to share

I thought I would share a few pages using some of the latest goodies I bought from ScrapBoutique. This page is of Mikala playing with her sweet little cousin Zoe during a recent play date. I have used the fabulous Crate Paper Neighbourhood papers and chipboard. I have just added some AC thickers and Green Tara string. It looks a little wonky here due to bad photography...I was in a hurry as it was getting dark and didn't have time to get it all straight!



















I love Webster's Pages and knew as soon as I saw this page from the Country Estate range that I would be using both sides of it. Mikala has been taking self portraits again and I love these shots of her. I have added Maya Road pleated trim, Webster's Pages bloomers (love these), Prima and Kaisercraft flowers, Kaiser pearls, Bo Bunny cameo from the Gabrielle range and AC fabric letters.



















I thought I would also show you these little boxes I made to fill with Easter Eggs for my young nieces and nephews. I finally used some of the papers that come free with Scrapbooking Memories magazine... lol. I stamped and embossed a greeting and used a Martha Stewart bunny punch to decorate the boxes which I filled with baby eggs. 














Thanks for stopping by and happy creating xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow Leanne, I just love the Easter boxes...aren't they sweet!!
    And your two LO's are both marvellous, with Mikala shining beautifully in both! Gorgeous papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both LO's are FAN FAB U LAS!!! Crate Paper goodness on your first LO.... & a lovely second LO!!! Lovin the little Easter Boxes...
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgoeus layouts Leanne and those little Easter boxes are such a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.