29 May 2011

First Stylist Layout

I have received my first stylist pack from the lovely Chelsea at ScrapBoutique and have loved every minute of playing with it. This is the only one I can share at this stage...it's the gorgeous MME Fly A Kite range! I have added some OA and Prima alphas, Prima and Kaiser flower and a cotton doily. I love the MME twine...such pretty colours :)



















And a close up...














It's just a quick post today as I am still bogged down in all this renovation stuff...We are almost finished and it shouldn't be long now until my home is all sorted and I can spend more time creating. I haven't had time to do a single challenge this month...and there has been so many great ones :(
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog! As you can see from my layout I was a reluctant blogger, lol. But now I love it! So if you do stop by please leave a comment so I can visit your blog as well.
 xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.