18 May 2011

Exciting News...

Hello All 

I have some exciting news to share with you. I decided to make a last minute application for the stylist position at ScrapBoutique and was super excited when Chelsea told me I would be joining the team. The boutique is my favourite place to visit for inspirational challenges and there are always lots of yummy products in the store. I would love for you to stop by and check out why I think it is so cool. Don't forget to drop into the forum and say hello while you are there :)


I hope to have some pages to share with you soon but in the meantime I just want to say thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my pages. I love reading them and visiting all your beautiful blogs.
xox

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Leanne! That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *YAY* Leanne! a big Congrats....
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Leanne...you go gal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.