26 April 2011

More layouts to share!

ScrapBoutique have a roast each cyber crop which is technically a blind scrap! This months roast was hosted by Chelsea and this is what I have cooked up! We had to work with the colours pink and cream which luckily I happen to love! The photo is of my Mum and Dad at my nieces wedding last October. I have used Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking papers with some pretty Prima flowers and flourish.



















I also had a little play with some paper scraps last night and this was the result. I saw the basic design in a mag and thought I would have a go at something similar. I love the look of layouts with bits and pieces added here and there. I have used Cosmo Cricket, WRMK, Girls Paperie and Fancy Pants papers with a mixture of embellies from my stash. The photos are of Jake when he played Under 14's Representative cricket last year. They won the final...yay!



















I am feeling a bit excited and nervous as I start a new job tomorrow...it's only one day a week at this stage but it will feel good to be back in the workforce.

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love both your layouts, the cricket one is very cool like the design of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Lo of your mum & dad Leanne & love your cricket LO...now that is clever.

    Good luck for the new job...you never know where that will lead you!

    Hope the renos are going OK...bet this rain is a pain though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new job Leanne :)

    Brilliant layouts, I especially love the cricket one, fab way to use up those scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.