08 March 2011

Some layouts to share

Hi there

I have been scrapping quite a bit in the last few days and have quite a few pages to share. This one I competed while having a scrappy day with my sister. I love the Prima Jack and Jill papers...it is actually hard choosing which side to use! I have added some Kaiser flowers, a Prima canvas chipboard diecut...love the texture on these, Jillibean Soup corrugated alphas, and a few bits and pieces from my sisters stash.  



















This one is for the Anna's Craft Cupboard monthly sketch. I have used some older Fancy Pants papers from my stash...just love using up some older stuff!



















I have also completed Sonia's challenge over at Scrap Boutique. The challenge was to scrap something that makes you happy in summer and to add some yellow to the page. I have used the gorgeous October Afternoon Seaside papers and stickers for this page of Mikala walking  along the waters edge at Surfers Paradise. I have misted some clouds and edged them in Kindyglitz and added some twine and a piece of a red bag that had onions in it...never throw anything out. lol



















Amanda's Scrap Boutique challenge was to complete a page from a sketch using up lots of your flower stash. I have so many lovely wedding photos still left to scrap so have used this one of Mikala with Prima papers. I have drawn the border in blue pen and then covered it with Kindyglitz...it is a very soft and pretty effect. I have used up Green Tara and Kaiser flowers from my stash along with some pretty American Crafts puffy thickers. 



















Lastly, I went to a Stampin Up demonstration at the lovely Deb's house on the weekend. It was the first time I have seen the products and they have some really lovely stamps. I met some lovely local scrappers and card makers  there as well. I had a really nice time and am looking forward to having a play with the stamps I ordered. This is the little Easter card I made...I love the cherry blossom and little girl stamps...so cute!



















It's been a big post so thanks for taking the time to read.

Happy scrapping xox

2 comments:

  1. lots of awesome pages, you have been busy!

    Love all your emellishments, you do the pages beautifully.

    I really must get back to scrapping, afraid the stamping and copics have taken over, must correct that!

    Can't wait to see what you make with the stamps you order, I will be putting in an order soon too. hehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a beautiful page from you Leanne! Love all these, all have something that catches my eye...with the seashore Lo shining brightly. Beautiful work.
    Was a fun SU party, thank you for coming along in such dreadful weather!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.